What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

Our home had a mild fire and a few rooms were damaged. I remember seeing these green SERVPRO cars on the freeway for fire and water cleanup services so I decided to call them. Best decision! The technicians came out and inspected my house letting me know everything I need to move forward with the process. And the results were great! 10/10

SERVPRO is the best! They answered my call immediately and provided us with awesome customer service. When they came out, they let me know everything they were doing to keep me in the loop. Really great guys who do great work. 

My home nearly burnt down! A shortage of some sort caused a spark and next thing you know my house was on fire. Firefighters came and extinguished it but I didn't know what to do after... you're left dumbfounded with a burnt home! I did a little online research and found SERVPRO. Called them up and they sent their guys out to come check it out. I had a great first impression so I stuck with them and my home turned out great after. Thanks to Jose and his team, really appreciate the honest work.

Due to some electrical problems, a fire started in my home and a few rooms were damaged. I found SERVPRO after looking for restoring companies on google. I took a shot in the dark and decided to use them to restore my home. Right off the bat the people on the phone were very welcoming. Everything was explained to my husband and I very clearly, and the job was done in a timely matter. Our home looks great now! Thanks SERVPRO of Torrance.

Our home had almost burned down due to an electric shortage sparking a fire in the garage. After the fire department came and extinguished the fire, there was a lot of damage left over in the garage and rooms surrounding it. I was recommended SERVPRO by one of my coworkers, so I decided to call and give them a try as I was in desperate need for my home to be repaired. Right off the bat, they were very understanding of the situation and made the process a lot easier. They explained everything that they were going to be doing in clear detail along with the estimated costs, which were very reasonable. My home looks like new, I am very pleased with their work.

Thank you for all the great service. We couldn't have done it with out you. You made a Horrible thing more Bearable. Your staff is Amazing. 

Thanks Again!!